Dr. Nausicaa Orlandi is the President of the Consiglio Nazionale dei Chimici [National Council of Chemists], the governmental Institution representing all the Italian Professional Chemists.
After her graduation in Industrial Chemistry at the Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy), and her studies at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier (France), she has moved on the research in the heterogeneous catalysis at the CNRS (France). After two years of experience in the research and development processes applied to waste treatment industrial plans, she registered as Professional Chemist (2002) in Italy.
Director of a consultancy company since 1998, she is also registered as Acoustic Competent Technician (2003), Expertise Consultant in the Court of Padova (Italy), Auditor for international Certification Bodies, Accredited Teacher and Lecturer.
As Professional Chemist, she covered in the past different roles in the Professional Chemist organizations: 2005-2013 Treasurer of the Ordine Interprovinciale dei Chimici del Veneto, 2013-2016 President of the Ordine Interprovinciale dei Chimici del Veneto, 2010-2015 member of the National Equal Opportunities Commission by the Consiglio Nazionale dei Chimici. She has also been member of the board of the Young Entrepreneurs of Padova (Italy) in two different periods.
Professional focus areas:
- green chemistry and sustainability in industrial processes
- environmental management and related authorization procedures
- CE marking and product R&D
- expertise and consultancy
- consultancy and training activities referring to international standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, EN 1090, OHSAS 18001, CPR 305/11, …)
- national and international consultancy related to H&S at work management and organizations
CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DEI CHIMICI
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF ITALIAN CHEMISTS
Piazza San Bernando, 106
00187 Roma, Italy