- Three Poster Prizes will be assigned during the conference. The winner will be asked to present a scientific paper to be published in the dedicated Issue of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- CHEMRAWN VII Prize for Atmospheric and Green Chemistry will be assigned during the conference
see the Call for Nominations
The call for nomination is in print in the coming Chemistry International (Sep-Dec).
It is online at http://www.iupac.org/news/news-detail/article/chemrawn-vii-prize-for-green-chemistry-2016-call-for-nominations.html
2016 IUPAC-CHEMRAWN VII Prize
Ali Maleki (Iran)
has been awarded the 2016 IUPAC-CHEMRAWN VII for Green Chemistry.
Dr. Ali Maleki received this award in recognition of his outstanding contributions to the field of green chemistry.
Affiliation: Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry – Iran University of Science and Technology – Tehran
Winners of the 3th round of PhosAgro/UNESCO/IUPAC Grants
in Green Chemistry 2016
- Dr. Ahmed Ahmed Shebl Elsayed Sayed (Egypt)
Eco-friendly synthetic route of nanofertilizers
- Dr. Akhmetshina Alsu (Russia)
Green separation: the novel acid gases separation membranes designed using poly (ionic liquids)
- Dr. Carrera Ignacio (Uruguay)
Mononuclear non-heme iron oxygenases as biocatalysts for green C-H amination reactions
- Dr. Ismail Muhammad (Pakistan)
Safe and Eco-Friendly Green Botanical Pesticides for Sustainable Development in Agriculture
- Dr. Ravera Enrico (Italy)
Remediation of contaminated water by very efficient bionanocatalysts (ReCoVer)
- Dr. Wanyonyi Wycliffe Chisutia (Kenya)
Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Feathers using a Newly Isolated thermo-stable Alkaline Protease for the Formulation of Animal Feeds and Cosmetics
GREEN CHEMISTRY RESEARCH GRANTS
PhosAgro/UNESCO/IUPAC research grants in Green Chemistry:
Grants are up to USD 30,000 and are awarded for research that may be completed in one year.
The 4th round of applications will be announced in September 2016.
see the Call for applications